oklahomaCourtRecords.us is a privately owned website that is not owned or operated by any state government agency.

CourtRecords.us is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and does not assemble or evaluate information for the purpose of supplying consumer reports.

You understand that by clicking “I Agree” you consent to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy agree not to use information provided by CourtRecords.us for any purpose under the FCRA, including to make determinations regarding an individual’s eligibility for personal credit, insurance, employment, or for tenant screening.

This website contains information collected from public and private resources. CourtRecords.us cannot confirm that information provided below is accurate or complete. Please use information provided by CourtRecords.us responsibly.

You understand that by clicking “I Agree”, CourtRecords.us will conduct only a preliminary people search of the information you provide and that a search of any records will only be conducted and made available after you register for an account or purchase a report.

Oklahoma Court Records

OklahomaCourtRecords.us is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the FCRA and does not provide consumer reports. All searches conducted on OklahomaCourtRecords.us are subject to the Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.


What Are Oklahoma Inmate Records?

Oklahoma inmate records show official information concerning individuals booked into county jails, or persons incarcerated in correctional centers, and state penitentiaries. Typical inmate records in Oklahoma contains:

  • The inmate’s full name and known aliases
  • The details of the offense the inmate was arrested for or convicted of
  • The inmate’s biographical information, such as the date of birth, gender, and gender
  • The inmate’s mugshot
  • The inmate’s incarceration date
  • The holding facility
  • The inmate’s past convictions and sentences served Bond/bail conditions, where applicable.

Pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Records Act, inmate records are classified as public records. Hence, the public may access inmate records on request.

How To Find An Inmate In Oklahoma?

Anyone may find records for persons incarcerated in the state correctional facilities and penitentiaries via an online resource provided on the Oklahoma Department of Corrections (ODOC) website. The ODOC is tasked with managing the state’s maximum, medium, minimum, and community prisons, as well as correctional institutions. The ODOC’s Offender Lookup tool allows users to find inmates by providing the Oklahoma DOC inmate number or name. Although the inmate’s full name is not compulsory, providing the full name and the birth date will help users find an inmate faster. The offender lookup tool also allows users to find inmates with known aliases matching the provided data and inmates with similar-sounding names. 

The resulting search page shows inmates with records matching the information provided. Also revealed in the search result listing are the inmate’s gender, race, birth date, and holding facility. Select the inmate’s ODOC number to view additional inmate information on the personalized page. On the inmate personalized pages, requesters may find information such as mugshot, conviction date, term, reception date, discharge date, the sentencing court, current facility, and other physical descriptors.

The ODOC also makes all available public data on the inmates accessible as a single download. Note that private data such as health records, social security numbers, or inmate banking information are not available in the single-file download. A standard database management software will be required to use the downloaded material.

Interested persons may also access closed records of inmates on an online tool provided by the ODOC. Requesters may search for these records via the Closed Records search tool by providing an inmate’s DOC number. 

Several counties and police departments in Oklahoma provide online tools to find inmates in the county jails and police jails. For example, the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office, Comanche County Sheriff’s Office, Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office, Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office, and the Creek County Sheriff’s Office provide online access to find inmates held in their custody.

How To Find A Federal Inmate In Oklahoma?

There are three federal prisons in Oklahoma, and interested persons may locate inmates in these facilities through the Inmate Locator tool on the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) website. All federal inmates currently serving sentences in Oklahoma are registered on this database. The public may also locate a federal inmate incarcerated from 1982 to the present, via the BOP website. Note that due to the First Step Act, information about an inmate’s release date may not be up-to-date as the sentences may be reviewed under the Act’s provisions. 

To find federal inmates via the BOP tool, users must provide either the inmate’s full name or the inmate’s number. Users may also provide optional inmate information such as race, sex, and age, to obtain a more accurate result. Four types of inmate numbers may be used to find a federal inmate via the BOP tool:

  • Bureau of Prisons (BOP) register number
  • D.C. Department of Corrections (DCDC) number
  • Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) number
  • Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) number

To find records of federal inmates released before 1982, requests should be directed to the National Archives Records Administration (NARA). To aid NARA in determining whether the information is available, requesters must include the following information in their requests:

  • Inmate’s full name including middle name or initial
  • Inmate’s date of birth or approximate age at incarceration
  • Inmates race
  • Approximate dates in prison.

How Do I Find Inmate Records In Oklahoma?

The public may obtain an inmate record from the Oklahoma Department of Corrections (ODOC) by visiting or mailing a request to:

P. O. Box 11400

Oklahoma City, OK 73136–0400

Phone: (405) 425–2500

Fax: (405) 425–2578

Note that inmate records cost 25 cents per page for copying. To obtain a closed inmate record from the ODOC, contact the Closed Records Manager of the ODOC at (405) 425–2990 or (405) 425–2983. Requests by fax may be made to (405) 425–2963.

Alternatively, mail requests to:


16161 Moffat Rd. 

P. O. Box 548 

Lexington, OK 73051

Requests for federal records of inmates detained or released in Oklahoma after 1982 should be addressed to the facility where the offender is/was detained.

4205 Highway 66 West

El Reno, OK 73036

Email: ERE/ExecAssistant@bop.gov

Phone: (405) 262–4875

Fax: (405) 319–7626

Great Plains Correctional Institution

700 Sugar Creek Drive

Hinton, OK 73047

Email: GPC/General@bop.gov

Phone: (405) 542–3711

Fax: (405) 542–3710

Oklahoma City Federal Transfer Center

7410 S. Macarthur Blvd.

Oklahoma City, OK 73169

Email: OKL/ExecAssistant@bop.gov

Phone: (405) 682–4075

Fax: (405) 680–4043

Records that are considered public may be accessible from some third-party websites. These websites often make searching simpler, as they are not limited by geographic location, and search engines on these sites may help when starting a search for a specific or multiple records. To begin using such a search engine on a third-party or government website, interested parties usually must provide:

  • The name of the person involved in the record, unless said person is a juvenile
  • The location or assumed location of the record or person involved. This includes information such as the city, county, or state that the person resides in or was accused in

Third-party sites are independent of government sources and are not sponsored by these government agencies. Because of this, record availability on third-party sites may vary.

How To Put Money On Jail Inmates Book In Oklahoma?

Family and friends can send money to an Oklahoma inmate’s trust fund in person or by:

  • Mail
  • Phone
  • Internet

Persons sending funds are required to have certain inmate information handy such as the inmate’s full name, inmate’s identification number (DOC number), and the sender’s name. A check or money order without the necessary information on the memo line will be returned to the sender. Note that a cashier’s check or money order is the only accepted form of sending funds to an inmate’s account. 

The ODOC requires checks to be made out to JPay, while printable deposit slips may be downloaded from JPay’s website. While transferring funds by mail, attach fully-completed deposit slips and the cashier’s check or money order by a paper clip. Make submissions to:


P. O. Box 278320

Miramar, FL 33027

Deposits may be made in person by visiting any MoneyGram location, a Consumer Value Store (CVS), or Walmart. The receive-code 6365 will be required. Deposits may be made for a fee or paid for with cash or a debit card. JPay also allows family and friends to send money to inmates via the JPay website or JPay Mobile (JPay’s Android or iOS app) for a fee. Deposits over the phone are also possible by calling JPay at (800) 574–5729. The service attracts a fee.

Typical transfer fees for deposits to inmate accounts through JPay in Oklahoma are listed below:

For $0.01 - $20.00 

Online: $3.95

Phone: $4.95

Money Order: $0.00

Cash/Walk-in: $6.95

For $20.01 - $100.00 

Online: $6.95

Phone: $7.95

Money Order: $0.00

Cash/Walk-in: $6.95

For $100.01 - $200.00 

Online: $8.95

Phone: $9.95

Money Order: $0.00

Cash/Walk-in: $6.95

For $200.01 - $300.00 

Online: $10.95

Phone: $11.95

Money Order: $0.00

Cash/Walk-in: $6.95

For $300.01 - $999.99 

Online: $0.00

Phone: $0.00

Money Order: $0.00

Cash/Walk-in: $6.95

For more information about putting money on a jail inmate’s book using JPay, call (800) 574–5729. Note that inmates in private prisons, such as the Cimarron Correctional Facility, Davis Correctional Facility, and Lawton Correctional Facility, cannot receive money by any JPay options.

  • Criminal Records
  • Arrests Records
  • Warrants
  • Driving Violations
  • Inmate Records
  • Felonies
  • Misdemeanors
  • Bankruptcies
  • Tax & Property Liens
  • Civil Judgements
  • Federal Dockets
  • Probate Records
  • Marriage Records
  • Divorce Records
  • Death Records
  • Property Records
  • Asset Records
  • Business Ownership
  • Professional Licenses
  • And More!